Love coffee machines and all things coffee? We are hiring our next guru!
As a growing company, that rents and sells coffee machines, coffee vending machines and consumables for use in the coffee machines, we are always looking for talented people to join us. We’ve been here for 15 years and need skilled and passionate people to see us through the next 15!
Our company is entrepreneurially driven, innovative and operates at the “frontier” in everything we do! People who stay with us (and more than 50% of staff have been here 5 years or longer… 20% for over 10 years) are those who share our values of excellence, customer care, honesty and innovation. They are hard workers who invest themselves in the development of their own careers.
Are you that person? Are you ready to explore the unknown? If so, read on…. (and watch our short animation by clicking on the image)
Sales Support (Midrand)
We are looking for a sales support person… do you qualify?
Your mission… should you choose to accept it…
- Identify new prospects, call them and schedule appointments for sales reps. You’ll need to be seriously good at finding people who want coffee machines and be awesome on the phone in convincing them to accept an appointment with a rep.
- Schedule sales rep visits to prospects and provide administrative support to reps. You’ll need to be VERY organised as you’ll be co-ordinating the rep diaries while supporting them in so many other areas
- Prepare proposals and contracts.You’ll need to be very detail oriented and be able to put together error free proposals. Your command of English grammar must be exceptional.
The Requirements (yes, you do need all of them!):
- Matric or any higher education (You will need 65% or better for English)
- Three years experience of successful outbound telephonic cold calling… you’ll need to show us what you did and what the results were… (This is NON-NEGOTIABLE… please do NOT apply if you do not have this experience and are not awesome on the phone)
- Two years experience in administering the sales environment
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write error free proposals
- Excellent administrative ability … where you can manage multiple ongoing activities all at once… without chaos!
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and data entry into a CRM
- An assertive but pleasant personality… we need to get things done and you’ll be co-ordinating this
- Passion for what you do… we don’t tolerate “average” here… we want people who live to perform at their peak… and show it in positive attitudes
We’ll offer the most awesome applicants a market related basic salary of around R8-15k/month and a happening work environment where your colleagues are passionate about what they do.
So… if you have above average administrative skills, have succeeded in telephonic cold calling, can write great proposals and can manage a complex set of simultaneous activities… step up now!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you think we should appoint you. Work fast, applications close on 25 January 2020 and we want you on board 1 Feb or 1 Mar 2020.
We’d love to respond to every application, but we can’t. So if you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please accept that your application was not successful. Keep drinking coffee and keep looking here to find the next opportunity.